[OpenStack-docs] New meeting time for Training guides team

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Wed Sep 28 23:00:45 UTC 2016

Hi All,

As agreed on the last Training guides meeting we plan to find a new time slot for the meeting that fits better for the current active participants, who are working on the training material.

I created a Doodle poll with the available slots regarding IRC channels: http://doodle.com/poll/p43mi22bq5b3exdh

I went to the direction of listing a few slots that look better and still doable for everyone. If we cannot pick any then I will try with another set of slots and do another poll. Please try to fill the poll as soon as you can.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó