[OpenStack-docs] First Murano App getting started guide

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Thu Sep 15 14:46:49 UTC 2016

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 9:32 AM, Evgeniy Mashkin <emashkin at mirantis.com>
wrote:

> Anna, hi,
> Did I get it right? If I do this work somewhere in one of Murano's
> repositories then I just need to edit api-site/www/index.html and add the
> link to the newly created Murano guide that must be published (hosted)
> somewhere outside the developer.openstack.org?

Sorta right. You can edit the index page with the link, and I'm saying it's
fine to publish from murano to developer.openstack.org. We're doing that
now with the API Guides and reference material. Here's an example

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/361475/

Hope this helps -- keep asking questions as you go since you'll be one of
the first. :) I do definitely want to get more "how-to" and tutorial
material for this audience, so, go go go!

--
Anne Gentle
www.justwriteclick.com