[OpenStack-docs] First Murano App getting started guide

Evgeniy Mashkin emashkin at mirantis.com
Wed Sep 14 09:32:10 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I'd like to publish First Murano App getting started guide on
developers.openstack.org. The main purpose of this article is to facilitate
the learning process for Murano App newcome developers and show how it's
easy to create a Murano App for their own cloud applications.
I intend to use this structure
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/17XatsZ-qJgPtHq_CMHiu4yU88x7TKL-kjzR1qK4Hqjo/edit?usp=sharing>
for First Murano App getting started guide. Does it fit my first app
structure? You're welcome to comment on it.

The another question I have is what the right steps to commit this guide.
Marcela already has given me some information. If I got her right I should
produce the following steps:

1. Create a new directory for First Murano App guide in the root of
openstack/api-site repository. For example "firstapp-murano". Its structure
should be the same as firstapp directory has:
https://github.com/openstack/api-site/tree/master/firstapp
2. Include the folder with First Murano App guide in documentation builder.
https://github.com/openstack/api-site/blob/master/tools/build-firstapp-rst.sh
3. Update tox.ini file to add First Murano App guide for testing.
https://github.com/openstack/api-site/blob/master/tox.ini

Please, correct me if I'm wrong and give me initial feedback. Then I'm
going to send it on review with workflow -1, so we can discuss particular
commit at review.openstack.org.
--
King regards,
Evgeniy Mashkin.