[OpenStack-docs] Release name in the background

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 03:55:00 UTC 2016

Hello Brian,

After seeing the mail thread, I have a question on sphinxmark and
building PDFs.

Now I would like to generate PDF files using the same rst sources.
Currently the spec https://review.openstack.org/#/c/364477/ is under review,
and at the same time, I am experiencing rst2pdf Sphinx extension on my
local environment.

Then, sphinxmark will also support watermarks for PDFs?
Although I would leave watermarks in PDFs as out of scope in the spec,
if the support of PDF watermarks is possible, then I would like to also
consider to include watermarks in PDFs.

With many thanks,

/Ian