[OpenStack-docs] Need help with FirstApp Doc for heat

Sterrett, Craig craig.sterrett at intel.com
Fri Sep 2 20:59:46 UTC 2016

Hi Anne

I agree that our users are more likely using puppet or ansible, but from other projects I have received feedback to not include non-OpenStack projects in my samples.  Yes cloud-init is not really OpenStack either, but it is packaged into all of the “cloud images” that people utilize.  That’s the reason for my selecting cloud-init.  If others feel that including puppet or ansible  would be acceptable, the I could certainly add that as an example later.

Craig Sterrett