[OpenStack-docs] Shall we continue to publish Operations Guide mobi?

Jonathan D. Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Mon Oct 31 14:08:35 UTC 2016

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 01:49:58PM +0800, Tom Fifield wrote:
:On 30/10/16 00:58, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
:>We currently publish the epub and mobi version of the O'Reilly
:>Operations Guide - in the version from 20th May 2014. This is now quite
:>different from the HTML version.
:>
:>Anne's check of docs-beta.o.o showed that our publish jobs never push
:>the file out - so I wonder, should I fix the scripts or shall we remove
:>the old versions?
:
:Maybe ask the ops list?

I second an ask on ops.

As an operator I only ever use the HTML, but I'm only 1 data point.

-Jon