[OpenStack-docs] Training guides meeting @Barcelona Summit

Amy Marrich Amy.Marrich at rackspace.com
Thu Oct 27 07:38:39 UTC 2016

I can probably make today, need to check schedule for tomorrow

From: "Pančur, Matjaž" <Matjaz.Pancur at fri.uni-lj.si<mailto:Matjaz.Pancur at fri.uni-lj.si>>
Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 9:38 AM
To: openstack-docs <openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>>
Cc: "Kato, Tomoyuki" <kato.tomoyuki at jp.fujitsu.com<mailto:kato.tomoyuki at jp.fujitsu.com>>, Ildiko Vancsa <ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com<mailto:ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com>>, "Csatari, Gergely (Nokia - HU/Budapest)" <gergely.csatari at nokia.com<mailto:gergely.csatari at nokia.com>>, Pranav Salunke <dguitarbite at gmail.com<mailto:dguitarbite at gmail.com>>, Amy Marrich <amy.marrich at rackspace.com<mailto:amy.marrich at rackspace.com>>, "Ian Y. Choi" <ianyrchoi at gmail.com<mailto:ianyrchoi at gmail.com>>, Roger Luethi <rl at patchworkscience.org<mailto:rl at patchworkscience.org>>, Kendall Nelson <kennelson11 at gmail.com<mailto:kennelson11 at gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: [OpenStack-docs] Training guides meeting @Barcelona Summit

Hi,

As we don't have a time slot and a reserved space, possible meeting time slots are:

- Thursday during coffee break 4:10pm-4:40pm, at one of the Developer Lounges (maybe we can just stay in AC Hotel - P4 - Sagrada Familia<https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/venues/#room=179>, as there is a Docs session before and after this coffee break)
- Friday lunch time (but that clashes with Community Awards and Feedback session!!)
- Friday after 14:00 at the Meetup

If we do the meeting on Thursday, we will keep the intensity of the meeting low, with coffee in hand, so that those of you that really NEED that coffee break don't burn out ;)

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Matjaz