[OpenStack-docs] [training-guides] Changes to the Core team

Pančur, Matjaž Matjaz.Pancur at fri.uni-lj.si
Fri Oct 21 07:04:47 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As you may know, since Tokyo Summit, we have an additional policy for cores: the current lead of the Upstream training (held before each Summit) is now part of the core team. Core reviewer status lasts until the next Summit or when new Upstream training lead is chosen.

Based on that and a change in the Upstream training leadership in Barcelona (announced at our last IRC meeting), I would like to warmly welcome a new Training guides core reviewer:

- Ildikó Vancsa

Ildikó will replace Marton Kiss, who was a lead of the Upstream training in Austin (and is still actively involved in the Barcelona Upstream training!). Marton, thanks again for your effort and I hope to talk to you soon in Barcelona!

Regards,
Matjaz