[OpenStack-docs] Summit: Toolchain session topics?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Oct 17 06:14:45 UTC 2016

Team,

what do you like to discuss in the session? It's best to have some
agenda before hand.

Lana wrote as topic "Updates, documentation of tools, replacement of
docs.o.o and developer.o.o"

I'd like to talk about docs.openstack.org and developer.openstack.org
move to the new server and our policies on what we keep on the sites.

What is it that you are interested in?

Feel free to mention here or add to the etherpad!

etherpad is at:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BCN-Docs-Toolchain

       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)