[OpenStack-docs] Fwd: Project Presence at PTG?

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Mon Oct 3 23:44:53 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Kendall and Thierry are asking about project presence at the PTG in Atlanta in February. Due to a number of fairly complicated personal reasons, I can't travel for this one, so I'll be unable to attend. However, I would really like to have a docs presence there (and at future PTGs). Is there anyone willing to take point on this is my absence? I'll be able to support in the lead up, and remotely during the event.

Lana