[OpenStack-docs] Changes to the install guides syntax.

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Oct 3 14:39:56 UTC 2016

On 10/03/2016 04:35 PM, Spyros Trigazis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> These changes are only for parsing the commands?
> There is some work to help not copying # and $ for root and
> non-root commands.
>
> Should we push similar changes to project-specific ITs?
> If yes, only on master or stable/newton too?

We still haven't merged the tool and linter, so my proposal is to get
everything in and working in openstack-manuals and if that one works
fine, do the same changes for the project-specific install-guides.

right now I think it's to early to expand the scope, let's first see
this gives us the expected benefit.

thanks for asking,
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)