[OpenStack-docs] Ocata Release Managers Needed!

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Thu Nov 17 00:57:36 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Trying to get the release managers sorted out as early as possible, so now is the time to put your hand up!

Last release, Olena and Alex did a great job, and before that we had Olga and Brian. Now we need two more people to help with the Ocata release.

The role is to coordinate that all pages and documents are published in time, using http://docs.openstack.org/contributor-guide/release.html as a guide (and hopefully updating it as we go!). It really is just about coordination and ticking things off the list, and should only take a few hours in the week prior to release week (13-17 February), as well as an hour or so on the day itself (22 February). As release day falls during the PTG, it will probably help if at least one of the release managers is intending to be in Atlanta, as well.

Andreas and I will be backing you up, so this is a great opportunity for someone to step up.

Feel free to nominate yourself, or make a recommendation.

Thanks,
Lana

--
Lana Brindley