[OpenStack-docs] Architecture Guide Restructure

Shaun OMeara shaun at omeara.co.za
Tue May 10 10:10:20 UTC 2016

Hi All

I have made the requested changes to the arch-guide-structure proposal, and
if everyone is happy I would like to start building/moving some content
into the new structure. [1] What would be the best way for me to do this in
a public way?

Could I ask you to let me know if you have any further feedback?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/311998/

Thanks
Shaun