[OpenStack-docs] Moving HA Guide into openstack-manuals?

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Mon May 2 22:52:13 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

One of the tasks for this release is to bring the Ops Guide back into the openstack-manuals repo, and this prompted a discussion about bringing the HA Guide back into our repo as well. We also discussed the possibility of perhaps just merging the contents of the HA Guide into other docs instead of keeping it as a separate book.

Right now, the HA Guide is not only in its own repo but also has its own core team (which appears quite outdated, actually). From conversations among the HA Guide and core teams, it seems the best thing to do is bring it back into the openstack-manuals repo (which also brings it under the purview of the openstack-manuals core team), but keep it as a separate book, at least for now.

What do people think?

Lana

--
Lana Brindley