[OpenStack-docs] Documentation repository for official project

Shinobu Kinjo shinobu.kj at gmail.com
Sun May 1 03:54:53 UTC 2016

Hi Team,

As Lana's advice, I am emailing this list.

As explained in the guide, [1]

 "If your project is not an official OpenStack project, skip this section."

Where this section is:

 "Add Link to Your Developer Documentation"

The reason why the Tricircle project has not had the link mentioned
above is that the project is not official one. [2]
This is my understanding atm.

If true:

 How can any project become official project? If there any additional
procedure like paper work, please let me know.

If not true:

 Please fix me out -;

Any advice to make progress would be much appreciated.

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/creators.html#add-link-to-your-developer-documentation
[2] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/tricircle

Cheers,
Shinobu

--
Email:
shinobu at linux.com
GitHub:
shinobu-x
Blog:
Life with Distributed Computational System based on OpenSource