[OpenStack-docs] [Config Ref] File lost

Olga Gusarenko ogusarenko at mirantis.com
Wed Mar 30 12:47:49 UTC 2016

Great, thanks!

Another issue is with ZooKeeper. There is the "Description of Zookeeper
configuration options" table in Liberty, and no in Mitaka, no in draft.
Just want to confirm, what to do with the related section/link in Admin
Cloud guide
http://docs.openstack.org/admin-guide-cloud/compute-service-groups.html

--

ogusarenko at mirantis.com | skype: gusarenko.olga | +38 (050) 843-14-25