[OpenStack-docs] Releasenotes for documentation

Olga Gusarenko ogusarenko at mirantis.com
Tue Mar 22 08:44:16 UTC 2016

Thanks, Andreas, Doug, great solution!

I've updated the release notes a bit (added notes for the HA and API
guides). Please review https://review.openstack.org/#/c/295670/

Olga

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 1:16 AM, Lana Brindley <openstack at lanabrindley.com>
wrote:

Best regards,
Olga Gusarenko

Technical Writer | Mirantis, Kharkiv | 38, Lenin av., Kharkiv, Ukraine
ogusarenko at mirantis.com | skype: gusarenko.olga | +38 (050) 843-14-25