[OpenStack-docs] [telemetry] Ceilometer and Aodh install guide(s)

Ravi, Goutham Goutham.Ravi at netapp.com
Tue Jun 28 13:31:44 UTC 2016

Hi Ildikó,

Please take a look at the tooling in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/317152/ - I tried preserving the ‘only::’ tags because I had a similar concern about all the common parts to someone compiling the install guide from time to time. We were discussing whether this was a good solution as opposed to using ‘include’ directives with distro-specific files referencing common sections; or ignore both and maintain four different files (obs, debian, rdo, ubuntu) with common sections included within each.

Thanks,
Goutham