[OpenStack-docs] [install guide] [rst] Strange build error

Olena Logvinova ologvinova at mirantis.com
Thu Jun 16 08:21:25 UTC 2016

Happy Thursday to everyone!

Jenkins build fails in the commit [1] with an invocation error, although
the local build succeeds:

home/jenkins/workspace/gate-openstack-manuals-tox-doc-publish-checkbuild/doc/
install-guide-debconf/source/cinder.rst:7: WARNING: toctree contains
reference to nonexisting document u'cinder-backup-install'

Also, the error path has /install-guide-debconf folder that was not touched
for this commit. The same folder appears as an untracked file when I run a
'git status' command. But I didn't make any changes in this folder.

Could anyone please look at this patch to see why Jenkins is not happy?

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/293331

Thanks in advance for your help!

--
Best regards,