[OpenStack-docs] Published URL for MyFirstApp (Shade version)

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Mon Jul 25 21:17:57 UTC 2016

Hi Marcela,

I believe you change this script in the api-site repo:
https://github.com/openstack/api-site/blob/master/tools/build-firstapp-rst.sh

so that "shade" in line 12 goes to line 6.

You can make that patch depend on one of the other two so that we know
not to merge until the content is accurate.

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 11:00 AM, Bonell Manjarrez, Marcela
<marcela.bonell.manjarrez at intel.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on complete myfirstapp guide for shade (a python SDK), and its almost done (waiting for 2 patches to merge).
> My question is, how can I move it from the "draft" location? From http://developer.openstack.org/draft/firstapp-shade/ to http://developer.openstack.org/firstapp-shade/
>
> Marcela Bonell

Anne Gentle
www.justwriteclick.com