[OpenStack-docs] [Manila install guide]

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 20:07:50 UTC 2016

We usually create a general spec for installation guide updates for every
release (e.g., installguide-mitaka), but it primarily covers changes to
existing services rather than addition of new services. I recommend
creating a separate documentation BP and spec (e.g.,
installguide-add-manila) that we can discuss for adding manila. Looking at
the existing patch, it seems like you're moving along the right path for
content. Keep in mind that any instructions require validation on all
distributions before we can publish them. I also recommend joining the
installation guide team meetings.