[OpenStack-docs] Merge of "Add install instructions for Aodh"

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Tue Jan 26 15:49:24 UTC 2016

On 01/26/2016 04:41 PM, Steve Gordon wrote:
> I have been following the review since it was first proposed in October and have largely agreed with the comments posted. The comments on the most recent patchsets appeared to have been actioned.

You reviewed it 2 times, because of that I assumed that you take care of
it since January.

> Christian, you yourself gave it a +2 without any associated comment - it seems a bit rich to then wonder why it was merged. The comment you refer to was a week ago 4 patch-sets and further comments from Matt prior, if you don't want something to merge then explicitly mark it WIP using the workflow flag and/or submit a negative vote, that is what these features are for.

 From my site it is fine to merge the patch as-is and to improve it in
follow-up patches (like we are doing it right now), because of that I
gave my +2. It is not te point that the review request is now merged.

The WIP flag is removed after each new patch set, same with the -1. It
is a hassle to WIP/-1 a review quest after every new patch set.

When I note that Matt should make the final review and merge it
afterwards I do not withdrawl this comment in an other comment I do not
understand why my comment should be deprecated today.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Cloud Solution Architect