[OpenStack-docs] Move general US/EU meeting

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Fri Jan 22 15:40:27 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Anne Gentle" <annegentle at justwriteclick.com>
> To: "Andreas Jaeger" <aj at suse.com>
>
> On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 1:35 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:
>
> > On 01/22/2016 12:13 AM, Matt Kassawara wrote:
> >
> >> Doh, I thought it was a couple hours later. Guess we can't win this
> >> planetary battle. In that case, do the EU folks still want to meet
> >> during the evening?
> >>

> > Let's try it out...
> >

> Review up: https://review.openstack.org/271361
>
> Note we have to go to #openstack-meeting-cp since this is a popular meeting
> time and I'm not sure what other room would be available.
>
> Anne

I thought it was recently clarified that #openstack-meeting-cp is not in fact intended as an additional free for all meeting space?:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-January/083946.html

Thanks,

Steve

> > Andreas
> > --
> >  Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi
> >
> >   SUSE LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
> >    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton,
> >        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
> >     GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F  FED1 389A 563C C272 A126
> >

> --
> Anne Gentle
> Rackspace
> Principal Engineer
> www.justwriteclick.com

Steve Gordon,
Sr. Technical Product Manager,
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform