[OpenStack-docs] Move general US/EU meeting

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Thu Jan 21 22:27:04 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 9:03 AM, Matt Kassawara <mkassawara at gmail.com>
wrote:

> The general US/EU meeting currently meets at 1400 UTC on Wednesdays...
> translating to 6 AM on the US west coast. I think we should move the
> meeting out at least two hours to increase attendance from most of the
> western half of the US.

Hey, I realized this ^^ is the original question, and I want to stick to
changing only the US meeting if we can. Setting the meeting to 2000 is 6 am
for Aussies. Blah.

So, how about 2000 on Wed just for the US/Euro meeting? I can make the ical
config changes if get enough consensus.

Anne Gentle
Rackspace
Principal Engineer