[OpenStack-docs] Move general US/EU meeting

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Thu Jan 21 00:10:48 UTC 2016

OK, so everybody wants to go one meeting every second week, rather than the alternating times? This seems like a step backwards, as the reason we moved to alternating meetings was to include more timezones. Or am I missing something?

I'm OK with moving the US meeting, though, if there's broad support for it.

Lana