[OpenStack-docs] [api] Swagger work updates

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Wed Jan 20 17:44:36 UTC 2016

Hi,
I'm reading
https://docs.apiary.io/api_101/swagger/#supported-apiary-functionality-for-swagger-projects
with interest -- especially about vendor extensions. It seems that their
editor doesn't support body parameters. It seems similar to the original
wadl2swagger Issue here: https://github.com/rackerlabs/wadl2swagger/issues/5
"delaying work on body params." :) Just thought I'd share that. Karen is
working on generating and validating Swagger here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/266527/

I'm working on build automation with a couple of project-infra patches, so
wanted to be sure you're aware that work is up:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/269809 Thanks Andreas for the reviews.
Russell, I need help to figure out how to serve RST and JSON as flat files,
or convert to HTML. Chime in on that patch.

Anne Gentle
Rackspace
Principal Engineer
www.justwriteclick.com