[OpenStack-docs] Restructure HTML templates / CSS files used on docs.o.o and in openstackdocstheme

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Tue Jan 19 12:02:46 UTC 2016

On 01/19/2016 12:56 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Also, you could enlarge this further and include URLs like
> http://specs.openstack.org/ or sub pages like
> http://docs.openstack.org/infra/ which are outside of documentation team
> scope but face a similar challenge and implemented it differently.

Sure.

> Or we could ask the foundation web master to create a master repo and
> use that to update all places. Getting those that update
> www.openstack.org involved is crucial IMHO.

For the provided CSS files this makes sense, yes. This way it is easy to
track changes.

Not sure if this makes sense for the HTML templates, because we created
templates based on the HTML sources we found on openstack.org.

> Looking at the steps above, a spec might be useful so that we can
> discuss what's missing and what not - and have a written plan of action,

Okay, I will prepare a spec for this topic.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Cloud Solution Architect