[OpenStack-docs] Tracking doc tools bugs/issues

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Mon Jan 18 22:24:59 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I've imported Issues for fairy-slipper, the new tooling for API reference
and app dev guides, into a new Launchpad tracker that Andreas had started a
while back called openstack-doc-tools.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-doc-tools

Currently it contains only those imported bugs, but I'd like to carry in
any bugs tagged doc-builds or doc-tools from both the openstack-api-site
tracker and the openstack-manuals tracker. In addition, I can bring in bugs
tagged with openstackdocstheme.

To encapsulate the first change, I've posted this review and wanted to be
sure to bring it to the mailing list as well. Once we have agreement on
this location for doc tools bug tracking, I can update this patch to
reflect.

https://review.openstack.org/268313

Let me know your thoughts on centralizing bug tracking for OpenStack docs
tooling.

Anne Gentle
Rackspace
Principal Engineer