[OpenStack-docs] Discuss a solution of the consistency problem of the command line of written style

陈星 chen.xing at 99cloud.net
Tue Jan 12 07:17:59 UTC 2016

Hi everyone, I send this mail is to ask for a solution of the consistency problem of the command line. There are two kinds of writing, one is CamelCase and another is CAPs. For example, http://docs.openstack.org/user-guide-admin/manage_projects_users_and_roles.html. In this page, there are  three patterns of the command example. In my opinion, many patterns of the command example will get readers more confused. So, we need only one command written style, which is not only for this section, for all guides.

--

陈   星  ChenXing

Openstack工程师  Openstack Engineer

九州云信息科技有限公司  99CLOUD Co. Ltd.

邮箱(Email): chen.xing at 99cloud.net

手机(Mobile):  +86-15811296216

电话(Tel):  021-61207665

地址(Addr):  北京市海淀区上地三街9号金隅嘉华大厦B座806室

Room 806, Street 3, Shangdi street, Haidian District, Beijing, China 100085

网址(Site):  http://www.99cloud.net