[OpenStack-docs] [api] displaying useful docs from Swagger files

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:53:05 UTC 2016

Personally, I'm a fan of anything that removes the need to render HTML on
the server. Static HTML is a great start.

I have some tactical questions about the shipping needs of fairy slipper-
how's it packaged, how's it built, etc? I notice that it's a munged
python/javascript project, which goes against the best practices in the
Project Team Guide - is there some effort to separate the two?

Michael