[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-docs][training-labs] Adding training-labs webpage and links pointing to the same

Pranav Salunke dguitarbite at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:18:53 UTC 2016

Hello,

I would like to point out that I have been working on adding some sort of
links and a training-labs landing page for helping out our users to easily
download (tar/zip) and run osbash.

For adding the link to the marketplace/training page I have added a new
bug. I suspect that the information given here is not enough but I am
optimistic in receiving some help from the docs team :)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-org/+bug/1546619

Also in addition to this, I have updaloaded a patch to manuals repository
for adding the URL's in the right page.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/281367/

As of now I am not able to redirect to training-labs/index.html from
release pages like liberty/index.html to training-labs. I believe that
there should be a better solution for this but I am not so sure how to do
it yet. Please feel free to review this patch. I do have to upload a few
things on the infra repository for setting the right jobs for creating
tar/zip files. I will do that as soon as get more time today or tomorrow
latest.

Regards,
Pranav