[OpenStack-docs] Mitaka Packages Required for Install Guide Testing

James Page james.page at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 12 11:12:51 UTC 2016

Hi Lana

On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 at 02:52 Lana Brindley <openstack at lanabrindley.com>
wrote:

> [...]

Packagers: can you please point us to your most recent pre-release Mitaka
> packages? The faster we get access to your packages, the faster we'll get
> through testing, and that means hopefully no delays on publishing books for
> your distro.

The best place to pull packages for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS is from the Mitaka
UCA; to use:

  sudo add-apt-repository cloud-archive:mitaka

or you can use the proposed pocket to get newer versions

  sudo add-apt-repository cloud-archive:mitaka-proposed

Alternatively you can test on Ubuntu Xenial development; no extra steps
required!

Currently we have Mitaka b1 in the UCA; b2 is currently working its way in
(Corey and Dave CC'ed are working through some of the backport problems
from Xenial development) and b3 will follow shortly after that.

Regards

James