[OpenStack-docs] how is cli-ref generated?

Steve Martinelli s.martinelli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 17:48:52 UTC 2016

for reference, the help that the docs team publishes is here:
http://docs.openstack.org/cli-reference/openstack.html

and the one that the OSC team publishes is here:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/python-openstackclient/command-list.html

I was under the impression that the first one (published by the docs team)
was done with automation