[OpenStack-docs] [summit] Ocata Docs sessions

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Wed Aug 31 00:02:28 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I've requested our sessions at the Ocata design summit in Barcelona, so I'd like to hear from you on what you would like to discuss, in preparation for when we get our allocation.

I've created an etherpad here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Ocata-DocsSessions

Please add your ideas, I'll keep it open until we get the allocations, and then determine the sessions. If someone has already written down your favourite topic, remember to give it a +1 so I can determine the most popular.

Lana

--
Lana Brindley
Technical Writer