[OpenStack-docs] No - offfline PDF docs

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:52:55 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have some experience on building a PDF file from rst files using Sphinx
about two years ago
: https://github.com/osrg/ryu-book/tree/master/ko .
At that time, I slightly customized from Japanese Sphinx configuration
file and it worked.

Almost two years passed, but I think I can implement the PDF support in
docs.o.o
with the help from docs team members and a few OpenStack Korea group members
who are also interested in OpenStack documentation building environment.

So to initiative the work, I have just uploaded a blueprint
:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+spec/build-pdf-from-rst-guides

Since it is actually the first time to write the blueprint, please guide
me :)

@Dilip: Are you interested in this implementation? Let's do it together!

With many thanks,

/Ian