[OpenStack-docs] A mascot for the documentation project

Mariia Zlatkova mzlatkova at mirantis.com
Tue Aug 30 15:29:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

A stork or a butterfly sound good to me. But bookworms just do not look
nice.

And a few more suggestions:

   - A dolphin. These are really smart and creative, just like the docs
   team :)
   - What about a fox? Foxes are the symbols of quick-thinking,
   adaptability, and cleverness.
   - Alternatively, and following the rules, this can also be a tree (or
   any other plant). Any tree, except the oak tree as this one is already
   taken. Trees usually symbolize wisdom, like the Tree of Knowledge.

Mariia Zlatkova
Technical Writer | Mirantis, Kharkiv
www.mirantis.com