[OpenStack-docs] training-labs: release change

Pranav Salunke dguitarbite at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 22:06:11 UTC 2016

Hi Anne,

I have been extremely busy and preoccupied to have missed the governance
patch. I meant to fix training-labs release cycle quite earlier. AFAIK, we
are quite disconnected with training-guides and have a small but still
global and quite active global user base. We are actively working and
updating the repository and developing a lot of features. The parser is one
of the things in there. Is it too late to mark the release for this release
cycle yet? If so it would be great to fix it asap. We are going to release
Newton on time in sync with install guides, hopefully alongside the parser
which is near to its completion. I would like to revisit the patch and fix
the release cycle to a more friendlier one so that it does not create the
issues/problems as mentioned in the given patch.

I will follow up tomorrow and try to get this right. Thanks for raising
this up.

Regards,
Pranav

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 11:06 PM, Anne Gentle <annegentle at justwriteclick.com