[OpenStack-docs] Release managers required for Newton

Alexandra Settle alexandra.settle at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Aug 25 08:44:52 UTC 2016

Hey Lana,

I¹ll give it a go :) something new to learn!

Thanks,

Alex

On 25/08/2016, 03:38, "Lana Brindley" <openstack at lanabrindley.com> wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>
>Last release, we had the lovely Brian and Olga serve as release managers
>to help Andreas and myself. Now we're looking for two people who would
>like to help out with the Newton release.
>
>The role is to coordinate that all pages and documents are published in
>time, using https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/Release and
>https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/NewtonRelease as a guide. It really is
>just about coordination and ticking things off the list, and should only
>take a few hours during release week (3-7 October). Andreas and I will be
>backing you up, so this is a great opportunity for someone to step up.
>
>Feel free to nominate yourself, or make a recommendation.
>
>Lana
>
>--
>Lana Brindley
>Technical Writer
>Rackspace Cloud Builders Australia
>http://lanabrindley.com

Rackspace Limited is a company registered in England & Wales (company registered number 03897010) whose registered office is at 5 Millington Road, Hyde Park Hayes, Middlesex UB3 4AZ. Rackspace Limited privacy policy can be viewed at www.rackspace.co.uk/legal/privacy-policy - This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at abuse at rackspace.com and delete the original message. Your cooperation is appreciated.