[OpenStack-docs] Install Guide Testing in 3 ... 2 ...

Pranav Salunke dguitarbite at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 09:17:35 UTC 2016

Hi Lana,

I should have the parser ready for initial usage by next week. I have to
figure out a few loose ends and some minor syntax changes to install-guides
rst. We should be able to use the same for making this process much more
simpler.

As usual, I am happy to help with obs side of things. As of the testing
page (wiki page), I see that probably the table entries are from the older
release. If so, we should update the same asap.

Regards,
Pranav