[OpenStack-docs] Removing non-free files from openstackdocstheme

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Wed Aug 24 07:16:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've been following this CR:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/333573/

It's very important for me, from the stand point of a package
maintainer. However, it was first proposed 2 months ago, and there was
no activity on this patch for the last month. Now the patch merge-conflicts.

Since b3 is approaching, it'd be nice to set this patch merged at some
point. I can do the work of rebasing it Ryan Selden is too busy, but I
got to know that it's going to be merged if I do the work.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)