[OpenStack-docs] [training-guides] Team meeting reminder

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 14:06:11 UTC 2016

Hi All,

First of all thank you everyone, it’s really good to see we’re having progress! :)

@Ian: Thanks for adding notes to the etherpad.

Regarding preparation, do you mean to encourage people to put together a dev env for themselves to specify it a prerequisite? I think we can communicate what we decide in the notification mail that they get after registration. I prefer adding questions to the registration page to see what people’s expectations are rather than prerequisites.

I think a Sandbox Launchpad page would be good for practice. It would also be nice to teach people how to find bugs that they will most likely be able to fix and which are really worth to fix at the same time and guide them through the process through those. But we can discuss this topic further.

@Mark: Thanks for the script and sharing the Github page. I added the link and your notes to our etherpad.

I would like to encourage everyone who has some time to try it out and give feedback either regarding how easy it was to use or about improvements, bugs, etc.!

I also added a section on remote content sprint to the etherpad. It would be great if the few of us who’re working on this could have some dedicated time to work on the missing pieces and being able to sync up. I proposed a time period and goals. Please add your thoughts and preferences to the section as well.

If you have any questions, comments or further topics/ideas please add them to the etherpad or reply to this thread.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó