[OpenStack-docs] Installation guides for Juno

Brian Moss kallimachos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 02:18:16 UTC 2016

I've been on vacation, so I'm a bit late to this thread. We've got a bug to
implement watermarks for RST content here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1479166

I wrote a sphinx extension that enables watermarks using images before I
left. Now that I'm back I'll look into using it with our docs.

Cheers,

Brian