[OpenStack-docs] Should we need to change all path to absolute path?

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:59:56 UTC 2016

Absolute paths often depend on distribution packages (as much as they
should follow upstream), which we try to avoid beyond the installation
guide. Also, absolute paths can become lengthy and seem unnecessary for
guides with more advanced audiences who know where to find common
configuration files. Frankly, we should focus our efforts on contributing
content rather than patches that accomplish little more than increasing
Stackalytics numbers.