[OpenStack-docs] [training-guides][upstream university] OpenStack mentoring efforts and Upstream Training for next OpenStack Summit

Pančur, Matjaž Matjaz.Pancur at fri.uni-lj.si
Mon Aug 1 22:42:04 UTC 2016

> On 01 Aug 2016, at 23:59, Ildiko Vancsa <ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It would be great to connect the activities around this area and have joint efforts. I wanted to join the Training guides meeting last week, but it seemed to be cancelled. Do you still hold them?

Yes, I agree, this Etherpad is a great step towards this.

Last IRC meeting was canceled as I’m currently on the vacation and no one of the regulars stepped in instead of me to chair them. We also switched to biweekly schedule (every two weeks (on odd weeks))[1] to see if it works for all contributors. I’ll ask at the next IRC meeting if it is OK to make this switch permanent and I’ll update the irc-meetings repo accordingly.

-Matjaz

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-docs/2016-February/008318.html