[OpenStack-docs] [training-guides] Suggestion of linking some content to user-guide

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 19:49:20 UTC 2016

Hello Matjaž and training-guides guys,

I have just uploaded an initial Gerrit review for "Using with Horizon"
section in associate-guide

: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/295016/ .

I have found that most parts explain some procedures to use Horizon,

and those are similar with user-guide a lot.

For example, "Add keypairs" on previous training-guides content

(
http://docs.openstack.org/icehouse/training-guides/content/associate-controller-node.html
)

is quite similar with "Add a key pair" in user-guide

(
http://docs.openstack.org/user-guide/configure_access_and_security_for_instances.html
).

Originally I wanted to make use of "..note::" directive for that kind of
explanations, but

IMO in this case adding a link to user-guide is good.

Any other ideas or suggestions?

With many thanks,

/Ian