[OpenStack-docs] Merging RST version of operators guide into openstack-manuals?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Apr 28 19:02:48 UTC 2016

On 04/28/2016 11:59 AM, Anne Gentle wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Christian Berendt
> <christian at berendt.io <mailto:christian at berendt.io>> wrote:
>
>     On 28 April 2016 at 11:51:16, Andreas Jaeger (aj at suse.com
>     <mailto:aj at suse.com>(mailto:aj at suse.com <mailto:aj at suse.com>)) wrote:
>
>     > Does anybody see problems with that? Otherwise let's do that before we
>     > tackle the rest of the RST conversion.
>
>     Makes sense to me. What about the other guides?
>
>     Should we discuss to move all guides (over the migration to RST)
>     into the openstack-manuals repository? I do not know why we have
>     decided in the past to create separate repositories for some of the
>     guides.
>

> It was for enabling review teams who knew the content best. This model
> still makes sense for security guide to me. I'm fine with the Ops Guide
> going back into openstack-manuals but do check with anyone who has +2
> specifically on the separate repo please.

For operations-guide there are no extra reviewers, it has the same core
group as openstack-manuals.

For ha-guide, security-guide: We have separate core teams and should
leave those separate if we want to continue this way.

note that any merge will loose all history of the files,

        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)