[OpenStack-docs] Mitaka Live!

Olga Gusarenko ogusarenko at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 7 12:49:06 UTC 2016

Good Thursday to everyone!

I am very thrilled to announce that Mitaka OpenStack Documentation has been
published!* If you notice anything you think is still to be changed, please
rich out to me or Brian, or commit the fix on your own. *

A huge "Thank you!" to everyone who helped the docs team to make it happen!

Andreas, Lana, Anne - thank you! for all your patience and guidance.
Documentation speciality teams - thank you! for your quick responds and
active participation.
Thanks to all testers and reviewers who didn't stand apart and worked hard
on the quality of the documentation.

Olga

--
Best regards,
Olga Gusarenko

Technical Writer | Mirantis, Kharkiv | 38, Lenin av., Kharkiv, Ukraine
ogusarenko at mirantis.com | skype: gusarenko.olga