[OpenStack-docs] Mitaka reviews merge time?

Joseph Robinson joseph.robinson at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Apr 4 07:24:38 UTC 2016

Hi All,

On 1/04/2016, 10:08 PM, "Andreas Jaeger" <aj at suse.com> wrote:

>On 04/01/2016 12:07 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>>>
>>> Since it currently is in merge fail, what about:
>>>
>>> We merge today everything that is open for the guide until today 16:00
>>>UTC.
>>>
>>> Then we freeze admin-guide-cloud. I volunteer to rebase Joseph's
>>>change.
>>> Let's merge that then and then unfreeze again...
>>

>> I went through the queue of open reviews and there's nothing else ready
>> to merge for admin-guide-cloud now, so I've took the liberty to rebase
>> Joseph's change early.
>>
>> Please review - and let's hold merging any other changes for
>> admin-guide-cloud until that one is in.
>>
>> https://review.openstack.org/299120
>
>Guide is live:
>http://docs.openstack.org/admin-guide/
>
>Now somebody needs to grep through all repos for
>docs.openstack.org/admin-guide-cloud and replace with new page.
>
>Joseph, anything else you need help with?

Andreas, thanks for taking on the name change patch, and fixing the rebase
issue.

I¹ve checked in with the User Guide team, we¹re going to patch links to the
Admin guide in the other docs.

I can¹t see anything else that needs help at this stage. There may be
One last re-org patch. I¹ll double check the task list and send a message
If there is anything further.

>Andreas
>--
> Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi
>  SUSE LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
>   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton,
>       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
>    GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F  FED1 389A 563C C272 A126

Rackspace Hosting Australia PTY LTD a company registered in the state of Victoria, Australia (company registered number ACN 153 275 524) whose registered office is at Level 1, 37 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Rackspace Hosting Australia PTY LTD privacy policy can be viewed at www.rackspace.com.au/company/legal-privacy-statement.php - This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at abuse at rackspace.com and delete the original message. Your cooperation is appreciated.