[OpenStack-docs] RST migration for config-ref

Sutton, Harry (HP Converged Systems & Solutions ERT) harry.sutton at hpe.com
Fri Oct 30 14:27:39 UTC 2015

Hi Gauvain,
I was at the Summit this week, but didn't have nearly enough
opportunity to participate in the Design doc sessions.
I was able to contribute to the RST conversion of the Install Guide for
the Liberty release, I'd be happy to participate in this conversion for
Mitaka if there are still sections available.
Best regards,
	/Harry