[OpenStack-docs] Docs Cross-project Session

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 03:06:37 UTC 2015

For administrative (non-user) content, I think primary organization by
project and secondary by task (e.g., description, architectural/design
considerations, basic installation, advanced configuration, upgrades,
troubleshooting, configuration reference, etc.) works better than
organizing only by task. For user content, I think organization by task
works great.